LEADERSHIP CLEAR LAKE
LEADERSHIP CLEAR LAKE
The Leadership Clear Lake program is designed to educate and equip the future leaders of our region by providing them the skills they need to excel.
The program focuses on personal and professional development as well as community study and involvement. The skills learned through Leadership Clear Lake will affect the way you think about your career, community, and society. The program includes:
- Insights Personality Assessment Test
- Interactive Learning Days
- “Field Trips” to local businesses and organizations
What does this offer your company?
Leadership Clear Lake allows you to invest in the future of the company by providing professional training for key employees, supplying them with skills that will benefit the candidate and the workplace such as:
- Building a team
- Leading from strengths
- Nonprofit Engagement
- Alumni Panel
- Industry Tours
- Managing & leading change
- Visionary leadership
- Planning & setting priorities
- Government and Educational services
- Developing a business network
What does this offer the individual?
In addition to the benefits received by companies, program attendees will:
- Learn about their personal strengths
- Learn how to adapt those strengths in a leadership position
- Learn how to be better employees & community members
Want to become a sponsor for Leadership Clear Lake? Learn how to below!
Leadership Underwriter (Limit 2) | $3,000
- One attendee for Leadership Clear Lake
- Logo recognition on promotional materials, including ClearLakeArea.com, Weekly Window, E-blasts, social media, etc.
- Recognition at Program Orientation
- Company name announced as a sponsor at Chamber meetings including, Board of Directors Meeting and General Membership Luncheon
- Logo on Participant Notebook
- Printed material included in Class Notebook
- Recognition at Program Graduation
- Sponsor award and photo op at Program Graduation
Meeting Sponsor (Limit 2 per Session) | $300
- Recognition on Weekly Window email prior to event
- Presentation at sponsored session (3-5 minutes)
- Printed materials distributed during sponsored session day
Scholarship Donation | $100+
Help fund the scholarship program offering deserving individuals the chance to experience Leadership Clear Lake.
To become a sponsor download the form here: Leadership Clear Lake Sponsorship Form
Ron Klinger is the founder and president of Motivational Transformations, where he conducts academic and career coaching for high school and college students, provides organizational consulting where he works to, “Enhance lives through unleashing human potential.” Ron has delivered staff training and development sessions for large and small businesses, colleges and universities, and school districts. Ron facilitates the classroom study portion of Leadership Clear Lake.